In this episode, we go back into the archives for lessons in homeschooling. This is part one of the two-part series on homeschooling with Suanna and Ron Davis. You'll hear myths busted, challenges accepted, and how it works when one parent works and the other teaches. Listen now...
In this episode, hosts Aaron and Jason interview Lauren Wilson author of The Art of Eating through the Zombie Apocalypse.
Can a cookbook save your life? The answer is no, usually. But author Lauren Wilson has something special for us: A cookbook that could save your life, and taste buds, after the Zombie Apocalypse or whatever comes next.
Lauren Wilson and Zombie Survival for Foodies:
- How she got into Zombies, Prep, and cooking
- Making MREs a culinary delight rather than just survival food
- What you can do with a few acorns and a rabbit
- Eating bugs
- Wild edibles foraging
- Surviving in a city
Resources from this episode:
- Get your copy of The Art of Eating through the Zombie Apocalypse here.
- Lauren’s Twitter
- Lauren’s Website
- Surviving the Walking Dead episode