Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
In this episode, hosts Aaron and Jason review a whole lot of survival, gun, ammo, holsters, and other gear.
Yes! It’s the annual gear geeking-out episode. So we cover bags, guns, multitools, pants, and all kinds of other stuff. There’s a little something for everyone.
Plus, we throw in some tips about things we’ve learned while playing with our newer toys over the last year.
So joins us as we review these products and discuss some tips and tricks:
- How to unjam a Glock in the field with no special tools
- Why Aaron switched from .357sig to a 9mm
- How gray is the new tactical black
- Griffon Industries Custom Kydex holster review
- Raven Concealment Phantom holster review
- Lone Wolf Barrel .357 Glock 32 to 9mm Conversion Barrel 2,500 round test and review
- KKM Barrel initial look and review
- The pros and cons of converting a gun from .357sig or .40 to a 9mm.
- Why 9mm conversion barrels introduce failures
- Glock Gen 4 vs. Gen 3 review
- Glock 32 Review
- Glock 19 Review
- Glock 42 Review
- Ghost Evo Elite 3.5 trigger connector review
- Maxpedition Compact Range Bag
- Maxpedition Sitka Gear Slinger
- PSI Tac-Rac Plug and Tool Set
- 5.11 Stryke Pants review