Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
E122: Glen Tate on Lessons from the 299 Days Book Series
In this episode, hosts Aaron and Jason are joined by Author Glen Tate of the 299 Days series of books.
There are a lot of books on the market that depict apocalyptic scenarios. Many depict the collapse of the United Staes. And much more contain bits and pieces of good prepper tips. But few do both while laying out a historically based accurate portrayal.
In fact, we think there may only be one. And today, we are joined by the author of not one, but a series of 10 books that roll it all up for you…
So join us as we discuss:
- Why is Jason buying a copy of book 1 for all his family members
- Picking up chicks after the collapse of the USA
- How to convince a reluctant spouse prepping is not weird
- What inspired the series of books.=
- What the Easter bunny has to do with preparedness
- Snapping people out of normalcy bias after a collapse
- …and a whole lot more.
Be Sure to Checkout these Resources:
This episode of the ITRH Book Club is brought to you by Audible. We are lovers of audio too. And listening has allowed us to finally get around to reading some of the greats in apocalyptic fiction. Here are two of our all-time favorites:
Get your free audiobook and 30-day Audible trial by using the banner below. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. It is fast and easy.
But fair warning, you will become addicted!