Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
In this episode, hosts Aaron and Jason discuss Ebola, catch listeners up on the farm, and talk about what went on during the summer break.
Plus, what major life milestone did Jason and Jonathan just survive?
Find out in this episode!
Admittedly this is an overdue update. And it’s coming out on a weird day of the week. Seems this show just didn’t want to get out the door–so to speak. But here it is!
So join us as we discuss:
- Why Ebola should scare the crap out of you.
- Why Ebola should NOT scare the crap out of you.
- Why last season ended so abruptly.
- A farewell to the Tactical Weimaraner.
- A major life milestone for Jason and Jonathan.
- What is “Farmagedon”
- How does surfing fit into survival