In this episode, we go deep into the ITRH vault to hear a classic not available in the public feed, episode 38. You’ll hear from the late great Scout, head of the Texas chapter of Project Appleseed. And I’m joined by co-host Jonathan who helped found ITRH. We all discuss what I still consider the best traditional rifle marksmanship program. Listen now...
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan give listeners a more in-depth “About Us” about the show and it’s purpose.
The planned regular rerelease of Episode 0 was a mistake. Instead, Episode 11 is a more elaborate explanation of:
- How Aaron and Jonathan got into Urban Survival?
- How long Aaron and Jonathan have been in prepp?
- Their initial leap into Survival.
- How the ITRH Urban Survival Podcast came to be?
- Why is humor part of the show?
- Why is the Zombie Bunny our logo and what does it mean?
- What is Survival Chi (Community Health Intelligence) and how is it the driving force of the site.
- Personal Responsibility, the invisible hand of Survival Chi.
- Why is their no Urban Survival Forum?
- What’s going on with the Rabbit project?
- What’s going on with the Archery project?
We are not modulating Jon’s voice. There is an issue with his mic we can’t figure out.