Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the riots going on in Egypt, the Middle East, and Northern Africa. Jonathan - a UT Political Science and Anthropology Grad - explains what causes riots, the economic effects of the riots currently going on, and if we could see similar riots in the United States in the foreseeable future.
Hosts Aaron and Jason wrap up part III of Surviving X with Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse.
Zombies fiction has become a huge part of the survival community. They are an unpredictable, terrifying, and exceptionally difficult enemy to combat. And this makes them the perfect survival mental exercise.
It’s no wonder why they’re so popular.
And in this episode we cover our ideas for surviving a Zombie outbreak. (After we catch Jason up to speed on what Zombies are, since he’s a “real survivalist”).
- What is a zombie, in the most basic terms.
- Things that bother us about Zombies.
- Weapons choices for combating Zombies.
- Gorilla Warfare for dealing with Zombies.
- Community’s role is surviving Zombies.
- Bugging Out vs Bugging In
- Bug Out Vehicle considerations.