Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
E88: Part 1 Surviving X: The Breakdown of the United States
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss surviving the collapse of the United States.
For the month of October we’re going to exercise one fictional survival scenario a week. It’s a fun way to play through ridiculous situations. And a great way to have some fun.
But don’t let that detract from the deeper message of each episode. While silly, each one shows how it’s really all about the basics.
Join us as we rally the Roving Horde Armada, pull anchor, and set sail for a better place with…
- Planning an evacuation
- Building a basic supply list.
- Knowing when to bug out.
- Picking a bug out vehicle.
- Choosing a bug out location.
- Developing a long-term personal sustainability plan.
- …and answer the question: can you make Whiskey from Coconuts?