Robert Swartley of Talon Arms is back! Aaron and Jonathan interview Robert about NFA Weapons. The topic is serious, but Aaron, Jonathan, and Robert make it fun with solid facts and advice, and by addressing some of the urban legends about Class 3 Tax Stamp weapons.
Are you in danger of ruining your friendship and survival partnership? Your host Aaron breaks down building and planning for effective survival partnerships.
A core value of Survival CHI is community. Community can be made up of many. Or just a handful of people–even as little as two. And an important aspect of community is making sure it runs well. If you care enough to have someone as a friends, shouldn’t you care enough to put energy into not destroying it?[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
Save your friendship and join us for a discussion on…
- Reasons partnerships often fail.
- Set each other up for success.
- Understanding how people communicate
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Bolstering each other’s strengths and buttressing each other’s weaknesses.
- Being as open to a partnership not working out as you are to it working out.
- Being honest with your partner and yourself.
- How to judge a good partnership.
- Building a simple plan focusing on collaborative independence.
- Buying a bug out location together.
- Managing expectations.
- Easy conflict resolution techniques.
- Pulling the pin without ending the friendship.
- Hope for the best and planning for the worst.