DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
Are you in danger of ruining your friendship and survival partnership? Your host Aaron breaks down building and planning for effective survival partnerships.
A core value of Survival CHI is community. Community can be made up of many. Or just a handful of people–even as little as two. And an important aspect of community is making sure it runs well. If you care enough to have someone as a friends, shouldn’t you care enough to put energy into not destroying it?
Save your friendship and join us for a discussion on…
- Reasons partnerships often fail.
- Set each other up for success.
- Understanding how people communicate
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Bolstering each other’s strengths and buttressing each other’s weaknesses.
- Being as open to a partnership not working out as you are to it working out.
- Being honest with your partner and yourself.
- How to judge a good partnership.
- Building a simple plan focusing on collaborative independence.
- Buying a bug out location together.
- Managing expectations.
- Easy conflict resolution techniques.
- Pulling the pin without ending the friendship.
- Hope for the best and planning for the worst.