In this episode, we go back one more time to the vault for Homeschooling part II with the Davis's. Before we get started, this is a rebroadcast of episode 79. We were going to do a fresh episode this week, but so many of you wrote in asking for part II to be replayed. So here it is remastered and reloaded for your listening pleasure. Listen now...
What do we do starting out when new to survival and preparedness? And what is it we’re trying to survive?
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss survival mindsets for the new survivalist. These are the sources that all preparation starts from.
Also, they welcome new listeners and explain what the ITRH Urban Survival Podcast is all about. Then wrapping up the show with an important question: Even though we are in survivalism, are we still sheep? Find out…
Today’s Survival Topics:
- The show’s purpose an mission
- Disaster Matrix
- 80/20 Rule’s role in survival and preparedness
- The survival basics using the rule of 3s
- Going beyond the basics of survival.
- What is Survival CHI?
- Survival CHI’s focus:
- Community importance Survival
- Health importance in survival
- Intelligence importants in survival
- Simple ways to acquire survival skills:
- Red Cross
- EMT Training
- Volunteer Fire Fighting
- Volunteer Search & Rescue
- Why the show goes deep into philosophical and mindset topics of survival and preparedness