E64: Prepper Spring Cleaning
Hosts Aaron and Jonatahn discuss using the concept of spring cleaning as a time to review preppes.
Ah spring. That time when we shed off our winter clothes, the air warms, gardens start to get underway, and we scrub winter out of our homes. But it’s also a perfect time to review, inspect, and reflect on our preparations.
Dedicating specific times of the year to go over your preppes is one of the best ways to ensure everything is on track and as it should be. Join us as we give a run down of things to consider.
- Taking inventory of your survival supplies, tools, and gear.
- Replacing items with expirations dates.
- Checking food and water stores.
- Checking survival tools.
- Inspecting and rethinking our survival bags.
- Ensuring our homes are in proper shape for the spring weather.