DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
ITRH is joined once more by author John A. Heatherly for the release of his new book, The Cave and The Seas.
As survival becomes an increasingly popular topic so does the list of survival fiction hitting the market. But how many of them can say the teach real survival skills while delivering an entertaining story?
Join us as we welcome back John to discuss…
- Recap of The Medicine Symbol
- The Cave and The Sea
- Is this simply another survival book?
- What lessons can be taken from primitive survival skills and applied to modern life.
- Survival fiction surfacing in young adult literature circles.
- The impact on young adults.
- Issues the story touches on outside of basic and traditional survival skills.