Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the pitfalls of unbalanced preparation.
Many of us have fallen victim to one of these before. They are the 7 methods of survival planning that tend to get focused at the exclusion at all others.
This episode covers the seven ways preppers can have unbalanced plans. In addition we discuss why they are wrong and what can be done to create a balanced survival plans.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
And a special announcement…
- Bullets: Firearms as a sole preparation method.
- Food: Focusing only on food and water for preparations.
- Fortress: Bugging in a the lone plans of preparation.
- Bug Out: A plan of preparation that only involves bugging out.
- Isolation: Seeking isolation as a sole solution for preparation.
- Others: The others will take care of me preparation mentality.
- Government: Relinquishing all responsibility to a government entity as a sole preparation route.