E60: Interview with The Survival Mom – Lisa Bedford
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan are joined by Lisa Bedford (a.k.a. The Survival Mom) to discuss a woman’s perspective on survival.
A perspective that is not shared often enough: A woman’s take on survival. Lisa shares her experiences and insight on preparedness as a women and mother. And she answers some of those burning questions about getting reluctant loved ones into the prepared lifestyle.
Lisa Bedford shares her views with us on…
- Survival first step mistakes.
- Survival concerns unique to women.
- Motivations for women to get into preparedness.
- Preparedness on a tight budget.
- What women can do to get the men in their lives into preparedness.
- What men can do to get the women in their lives into preparedness.
- The most important steps for becoming prepared.
- Lisa’s new preparedness book for women.
- And more…