In this episode, we sit down with author Franklin Horton to discuss his book series The Borrowed World. It’s a story about an everyday non-super-ninja guy who finds himself far from home and surviving a terrorist attack and it's crippling effects. And the book wrestles with something many of us worry about: What if SHTF while I'm traveling?
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan are joined by Lisa Bedford (a.k.a. The Survival Mom) to discuss a woman’s perspective on survival.
A perspective that is not shared often enough: A woman’s take on survival. Lisa shares her experiences and insight on preparedness as a women and mother. And she answers some of those burning questions about getting reluctant loved ones into the prepared lifestyle.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
Lisa Bedford shares her views with us on…
- Survival first step mistakes.
- Survival concerns unique to women.
- Motivations for women to get into preparedness.
- Preparedness on a tight budget.
- What women can do to get the men in their lives into preparedness.
- What men can do to get the women in their lives into preparedness.
- The most important steps for becoming prepared.
- Lisa’s new preparedness book for women.
- And more…