Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
E57: Survival Gear vs Survival Skills
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss survival gear vs survival skill and the place for both.
People often come into prep and get sticker shock. With the endless sea of survival gear, gadgets, and equipment, survival can seem as though a tremendous amount of money will need to be spent.
Preppers also have a tendency–much like anything else in life–to feel as though they NEED widget X to survive. While some things are essential, not every thing is. And not everything has to be the absolute best when good enough will be the best for your needs…
- When is the time for gear.
- When is the time for skill.
- Gear as a crutch for lack of skill.
- Developing skills then buy gear as a knowledgeable buyer.
- How to acquire survival skills