Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
Personal responsibility is the cornerstone of our Survival CHI philosophy. Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss a topic that gets them hot under the collar – Personal Responsibility. It’s something that as a society we have lost sight of, yet it is paramount to a functioning modern civil society.
But, what does personal responsibly really mean? Who’s fault is it the that we have gotten so far way from this most basic of values? These topics and more.
- What does personal responsibility mean
- Riots and Looting
- Get off your couch and do something.
- Debt crisis and credit rating snow job.
- Removing the “safety net” to promote prosperity.
- What personal responsibility means to survival.
- Revolutions is not the answer.