DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
Author and bioengineer Anthony Melchiorri Ph.D. drops in to share with us how he crafts his post-apocalyptic fiction just for you in The Tide series.
Many write in the dystopian fiction genre, but few have a background in science. So, it is always fun when we get a chance to hear about novels written by people who don’t rely heavily on an artistic license to craft their stories. Instead, they use real science and a touch of license to get us over the humps. Anthony brings that knowledge and skill to this interview and his books for our enjoyment and edification.
The Tide Series Topics Discussed:
- How he became a writer
- The writers who inspire him and his favorite books
- How The Tide Series came into existence
- What attracts him to the post-apocalyptic genre
- How writing in a dark literary genre has changed him
- Does he write to teach lessons or for entertainment only
- Is he a prepper
- The number one thing that has helped his writing career