Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the basics of camping and camping gear. Camping is an excellent opportunity to test gear, skills, and be reminded of life without most modern conveniences.
In Episode 2 hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss mistakes they made starting off as new preppers and how to avoid them.
Topic 1 – Mistakes
- The downfall of focusing on gear instead of skill.
- Start off right by preparing for the most likely.
- Red Cross
- Books and Videos
Topic 2 – Blackout Kit
- Items list
- Hoods Woods Urban Master DVDs
- Survival Quarterly Magazine
- Alaska DHSEM 7 Day Survival Kit
- CERT (Community Emergency Response Team)
- Emergency Lights
- Book Review – Emergency By Neil Strauss
- Article – How To Build A Blackout Kit
- Article – Personal Information Packet
- Article – CERT: Emergency Response Training For The Masses