Hosts Aaron and Jonathan set your city on fire in a white hot rage with total disregard to point out vulnerabilities. But then roast marshmallows and plan an escape.
In this episode, your listener questions will be answered. We’ll discuss hiding your peppers, self-defense options for those with poor eyesight, short barrel rifle questions, and probably one of the hardest questions any of you have ever asked me.
- What is the most overlooked survival prep you come across?
- What skills do you practice most and what skills do you practice least?
- What do you feel is the single survival skill you need the most but have the least experience?
- What barrel length is best for 300 Blackout SBRs?
- If you live in an apartment or small home, how do you store your preps and keep them secret from prying eyes? And how do you keep them organized in a concise space?
- How can we get CERT (Fema’s Community Emergency Response Team) certified?
- After the November 8 presidential election, what will run out quicker canned goods or bullets?
- What are best home self-defense options for the legally blind?
- What are your thoughts on James Wesley Rawles recent post on strategies for buying guns and ammo after the election?