In this episode, we sit down with author Mathew Gilman. He’s going to share with us a glimpse into his book Home Front and more.
- What got him into writing?
- What draws him to dystopian fiction?
- How did he become a prepper?
- What is the book Homefront about and how does it start?
- Does he write books to teach survival or does survival just become part of the story?
- What’s the best $100 dollars he’s ever spent on preparedness?
- What’s the best preparedness advice he’s ever received?
- What’s his go-to rifle?
- What can readers expect from him in the near future?
This episode of the ITRH Book Club is brought to you by Audible. We are lovers of audio too. And listening has allowed us to finally get around to reading some of the greats in apocalyptic fiction. Here are two of our all-time favorites:
Get your free audiobook and 30-day Audible trial by using the banner below. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. It is fast and easy.
But fair warning, you will become addicted!