In this episode, we sit down with author Mathew Gilman. He’s going to share with us a glimpse into his book Home Front and more.
- What got him into writing?
- What draws him to dystopian fiction?
- How did he become a prepper?
- What is the book Homefront about and how does it start?
- Does he write books to teach survival or does survival just become part of the story?
- What’s the best $100 dollars he’s ever spent on preparedness?
- What’s the best preparedness advice he’s ever received?
- What’s his go-to rifle?
- What can readers expect from him in the near future?