DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
In this episode, we sit down with Stefan Gleason. He’s going to share with us his deep knowledge of the precious metals market. It’s a long overdue episode, and you’ll learn all the basics of buying gold or silver for your prepper stash.[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/itrhpodcast/E181-Gold-Silver.mp3″ title=”E181: Practical Silver Investing & Really Startling Scams” artist=”ITRH” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
How to Buy Silver and Gold for Preppers:
- What role do precious metals play in a good preparedness plan?
- What was the Gold Standard?
- How has going off the Gold Standard impacted our paper money and inflation?
- What is the “War on Gold”?
- Would things ever get bad enough for us to need gold or silver for barter?
- What are the tax implications for doing business in gold or silver?
- How to get started with physical gold and silver?
- Gold vs. Silver for preppers: Why one over the other?
- What’s the best value — rounds, bars, or coins?
- Are rare, collectible, or proof coins a good buy or a dangerous venture?
- What’s the best gold or silver buying strategy for preppers?
- How do individuals sell gold and silver?
- How to choose a precious metals dealer.
- What are ETFs?
- Can you be the custodian and physically hold your gold or silver in an IRA?
- Get your Money Metals silver starter kit HERE.