Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
In this episode, we wrestle with wanting the collapse to come and what a slow collapse might look like. Devon Porter, author of After The Crumble, joins us to illustrate what a societal crumble might look like in this ITRH Book Club Episode.[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/itrhpodcast/e172-Devon-Porter.mp3″ title=”E172: After the Crumble – Unusual look at survival after a slow apocalypse” image=”https://www.intherabbithole.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/after-the-crumble-150×150.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
After the Crumble Interview Topics:
- What inspired Devon to write After the Crumble?
- How should readers expect to connect with the main character?
- What causes the slow collapse (aka crumble)?
- Is this a story with survival lessons or a lesson on survival?
- What authors inspire Devon?
- How did he get into preparedness?
- What’s his go-to rifle?
- When is volume 2 coming out?
- What’s the best $100 he ever spent on survival?
Connect with Devon Porter through:
- His book: After the Crumble
- His website
- His Facebook page
- Free audio version of the book with Audible trial
Items mentioned in this episode:
This episode of the ITRH Book Club is brought to you by Audible. We are lovers of audio too. And listening has allowed us to finally get around to reading some of the greats in apocalyptic fiction. Here are two of our all-time favorites:
Get your free audiobook and 30-day Audible trial by using the banner below. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. It is fast and easy.
But fair warning, you will become addicted!