There are a million and more items one can choose to put in their survival bags. Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the basics of the most important survival bags: BOB, EDC, and Car Bag.
- Bug Out Bags
- EDC Bags (Every Day Carry)
- Car Bags
- When you might not need to take a BOB with you everywhere you go.
- Tips for using each type of bag as a supplement to the other bags.
- Tips for avoiding issues at the airport.
- Ron Hood Urban Master DVD
- – Some Items Mentioned
- Personal Information Packet
- Streamlight 73001 Keychain Light
- Leatherman Wave
- Sharpie Twin Tip Pen / Marker
- Rite In The Rain Note Pad
- Magnesium Firestarter
- Swedish Firesteel
- Joos Orange Personal Solar Charger
- Israeli Battle Dressing
- ITS ETA Medical Kit
- Cigarette Lighter Power Inverter
Also see our article on How to Build A Blackout Kit