In this episode we sit down with Bobby Allison of Civil Air Patrol. He's going to share with us what C.A.P. is, what they do, and why you should consider getting involved. Listen now...
There are a million and more items one can choose to put in their survival bags. Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the basics of the most important survival bags: BOB, EDC, and Car Bag.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
- Bug Out Bags
- EDC Bags (Every Day Carry)
- Car Bags
- When you might not need to take a BOB with you everywhere you go.
- Tips for using each type of bag as a supplement to the other bags.
- Tips for avoiding issues at the airport.
- Ron Hood Urban Master DVD
- – Some Items Mentioned
- Personal Information Packet
- Streamlight 73001 Keychain Light
- Leatherman Wave
- Sharpie Twin Tip Pen / Marker
- Rite In The Rain Note Pad
- Magnesium Firestarter
- Swedish Firesteel
- Joos Orange Personal Solar Charger
- Israeli Battle Dressing
- ITS ETA Medical Kit
- Cigarette Lighter Power Inverter
Also see our article on How to Build A Blackout Kit[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]