In this episode sit down with Paul Martin. He’s going to share with us lessons in making preparedness a full contact community sport. We'll also discuss practical things preppers often over look while being distracted by the more exciting yet unlikely scenarios. Listen now...
There are a million and more items one can choose to put in their survival bags. Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the basics of the most important survival bags: BOB, EDC, and Car Bag.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
- Bug Out Bags
- EDC Bags (Every Day Carry)
- Car Bags
- When you might not need to take a BOB with you everywhere you go.
- Tips for using each type of bag as a supplement to the other bags.
- Tips for avoiding issues at the airport.
- Ron Hood Urban Master DVD
- – Some Items Mentioned
- Personal Information Packet
- Streamlight 73001 Keychain Light
- Leatherman Wave
- Sharpie Twin Tip Pen / Marker
- Rite In The Rain Note Pad
- Magnesium Firestarter
- Swedish Firesteel
- Joos Orange Personal Solar Charger
- Israeli Battle Dressing
- ITS ETA Medical Kit
- Cigarette Lighter Power Inverter
Also see our article on How to Build A Blackout Kit[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]