In this episode, we welcome back Garry of Guns over Texas. He’s going to share with us a big load from his 13-inch black rifle and tales of well-lubricated prom queens.
We’ll be getting to the bottom of choosing a 30 caliber rifle that’s right for you and other double barreled entendres.
Some of the 30 Caliber Rifle topics discussed:
- What’s the difference between 308 Win and 308 Nato?
- Why did Aaron end up with an FN FAL?
- How did you come to fall in love with the FN FAL?
- What makes the FN FAL so great?
- Why would you make an FAL an SBR (Short Barreled Rifle)?
- What’s the minimum safe barrel length of an FAL?
- How do you get optics on an FN FAL?
- Other 308 Semi-auto rifle options…
- Springfield M1A?
- FN SCAR 17?
- LWRC R.E.P.R.?
- Knights Armament SR 25?
- LaRue Tactical?
- 308 30 caliber semi?
- automatic rifle options?
- How does the 308 stacks up to the AK and when does makes sense?
- How does it compare to the 300 Blackout?
- What are three gun competitions?
- Why would anyone want to do three gun matches?
- What rifles, shotguns, and handguns are popular for three gun.?
- Gary on Guns Over Texas Website
- Guns Over Texas on iTunes
- Lauren Wilson’s The Art of Eating through the Zombie Apocalypse