Alana Barfield joins us once again for our seasons 5 premier! This time, she shares with us how she attempted to survive 40 days naked in the wilderness and more.
She’s a long-time friend of ITRH and two-time competitor on Discovery Channel’s Naked and Afraid.
40 Days Naked & Afraid Topics Discussed:
- Wilderness nudity on Naked and Afraid XL
- What’s so different about surviving 21 days vs. 40 days in the wilderness
- Talking to strangers in the woods
- How long it might take you to become a cannibal
- What happens to people have 30 days in the wilderness
- Nature’s toilet paper options (one you won’t believe)
- Keeping yourself entertained while surviving
- How to play practical jokes on survival friends
- The not so sexy side of survival
- More laughs
- Survival PTSD
- Life epiphanies after disconnecting from society for 40 days
- What she’ll be up to next
- …and more
Connect with Alana:
Get all of our episodes with Alana here.
Internet trolls will be internet trolls. We live in a day and age where people watch heavily edited “Reality TV” and think they know a person.
And sometimes those impressions are correct. Sometimes those perceptions are skillfully crafted edits.
But the reality is you’ll never know.
Visitors are free to comment on this episode of ITRH. However, comments that consist purely of name calling and nonsense will be deleted.
In full disclosure, Alana is a friend to us personally and to the show. In both cases, she’s been generous with her time and help on many projects. That being said, we wouldn’t let a little internet-trollery stand no matter who the guest is or what our relationship to them.
So if you showed up just to post a name calling rant, save your breath; I’m going to delete it. (Find something more productive to do with your time and life than trolling “reality tv” cast on the internet.)
One last note about the show itself: We don’t edit guests for meaning or personality no matter who they are. ITRH is edited for verbal ticks, inaccurate information that could get someone hurt, or a section of a recording that is just plain boring and doesn’t add to the overall episode.
Anyway…. If you have a legitimate comment or question let it rip.