In this episode, hosts Aaron and Jason unveil a new ITRH concept. It all begins with a question: Can a world survive with only sheep, sheepdogs, and the wolves?
You see, Lt. Col Dave Grossman first popularized the notion of sheepdogs: They live to protect the flock and confront the wolf.
There are also sheep: They are kind, gentle, productive creatures who can only hurt one another by accident. This is where most people fit into three part concept.
Then there are the wolves: They wolves feed on the sheep without mercy.
But this leaves a whole in the structure of our society. And when a sheepdog is left unattended by s shepherd they eventually revert to being wolves.
A good shepherd must guide a sheepdog. They must give the sheepdog his boundaries, teach him right from wrong, give him responsibilities, tell him exactly what his job is and is not, and keep him from hurting the sheep.
A good shepherd must also understand the place of the wolf in the wild. But that wolf must be kept away from the flock. That flock must not be caged to the point of suffocation in the name of protecting it from the wolf.
What we’ve forgotten here is this: The government is NOT the shepherd. The government is just another sheepdog. We are the shepherd. Yet, we’ve let the wolves take our place as we become the sheep.
So join us as we discuss:
- How your money was spent in 2014
- Patriot Act Section 215
- DEA Spying for decades longer than the NSA
- Sheep, Sheepdogs, Wolves
- The missing shepherd
- Reclaiming Liberty
- Active resistance to tyranny
- Passive resistance to tyranny
- Special show announcements
- The formation of an ITRH Roving Horde Supporting Members program
- Season 5 “Reloaded”
- Bonus ITRH Summer Shorts
- Thank Navy Jim by liking the Facebook for one of his projects here
- White Coat Waste Project (Help stop your tax money from killing Beagles.)
- DEA Spying for decades article of interest
- How the government wasted your money in 2014