DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
In this episode, Aaron interviews James Price of Death Valley Magazine. Yeah, it’s going to be that kind of show.
Admittedly most of us have never been shot at. Even fewer of us have had to shoot to at others. And even fewer still have ever been in areas where a full collapse has taken place.
So do we know what happens before and after such an event?
Join us as James lays it out for us in his awesomely frank way. He’s someone who’s been there, done that, bought the T-shirt, and keeps going back in for another.
- How Death Valley Magazine got it’s start
- Training now being offered by DVM
- A real world look at how fast things can collapse
- James’ take on the biggest mistake 99% of preppers make
- The likelihood of a US collapse
- Warning signs of a collapse
- Intelligence gathering to stay abreast of potential arising issues
- Danger avoidance as a skill
- Knowing when to bug in and when to bug out
- The reality of killing another person
- Why James is always throwing bottles of pee out the truck
- The unexpected things that happen to you during high-stress situations
- The cyclical nature of perceived threats in the survival community
- What James thinks of zombies may surprise you.
- Black helicopters
- Buying AK-47s out of the trucks of cars
- The AK-47 vs. AR-15
- Toilet Paper vs. Ferraris in a societal collapse
- And lots of other real word experiences from hostile environments
- Dude, You’re Screwed TV show
- The Unthinkable: Who Survives When Disaster Strikes and Why
- Aaron’s Zombie Survival Interview with Geek Cast Live (I was really tired, but fun show with a cool cast. You’ve been warned.)