I've had enough and I just can't take anymore. Last week ITRH joined the #DeleteFacebook groundswell.
Some of you are really enjoying the new weekly format. And that’s great to hear because…
There’s now a second weekly show you can get your hands on!
It’s called Safe House and it’s all about personal security and family safety.
You can subscribe to it here:
And each episode is intended to share immediately actionable information with the listener. They’re full of things you could implement today with relative ease.
Here are some of the topics and guests covered so far:
* Brian Black, of ITS Tactical, on counter surveillance and escape and evasion
* Jeanna Cournoyer on choosing a martial art that’s right for YOU (not whatever the craze of the moment is.)
* Dan Blackford, secret service presidential detail tactical trainer, on firearms for home security advice
* James Price on Security secrets from someone how builds safe houses
* Jason Hanson, of Spy Escape and Evasion, on CIA Secrets that could save your life
* Kelly Grayson, of Ambulance Driver Files, on Emergency Medicine
But you’ll notice the format is a bit of a departure from ITRH. Since each episode is only 30 minutes, I get straight to the point with the guests.
So it’s a show I’m really enjoying making. And I think you will enjoy listening to it. So dropping you a quick note to let you know about it. (And I didn’t want you think I was holding out on ya!)
One last thing, the episode with James Price of Death Valley Magazine is crazy. And if you thought his recent Spy Craft ITRH episode was good, you’re going to LOVE E4 of Safe House.
He shares some really cool tips on evaluating the security of your home. And he shares some pretty crazy tips from his time setting up safe houses for high value targets.
So be sure to checkout the show and subscribe here.