Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the essential relationship between liberty and survival. Can we survival without liberty?
In light of recent events of Supreme Court decisions and 4th of July, it’s time to discuss the relationship between Survival and Liberty. You can not have Survival without liberty.
However, to turn the conversation into a screaming match would be unproductive. So we present the relationship in a way that everyone can relate to–and benefit from.
Join us as we cover…
Liberty and Survival Topics:
- What is Liberty?
- Where does your Liberty begin and end?
- Why is Liberty important
- How does Liberty affect survival.
- Every imposition on liberty is a roadblock to the pursuit of happiness–life as you would like to make it.
- Every imposition on liberty is a roadblock to survival.
- Laws you love today are open doors you ate tomorrow.
- Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1938 — The Commerce Clause and Roscoe Filburn
- The Affordable Food Act: Your chickens and garden are wrecking commerce.
- The Affordable Transportation Act: Your feet is keeping others from being able to buy cars.
- The Affordable Tactical Weimaraner Act: Your cat is the problem.
- How Aaron and Jonathan each ended up as Libertarians. The answer may surprise you.