Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss making decisions. Part II of the multi part series on Survival CHI and what makes it work.
Decision making is an important skill and proper planing of your survival and happiness is impossible without it. But, what really goes into decision-making? It’s all about looking at the big picture and understanding all the moving parts of your life and plans for survival.
Join us as we discuss the many facets to making good decisions that impact all aspects of your Survival CHI.
- Making decisions without worrying about immediate gratification.
- Making good decisions vs bad decisions.
- How decisions are intermingled and influence one another.
- Making decisions within Community.
- Making decisions for your physical, mental, and financial health.
- Making decisions for improving your intelligence.