Hosts Aaron and Jonathan are joined by Scout of Project Appleseed. Scout gives listeners the ins and outs of what we consider the best traditional marksmanship instruction in the country.
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss how to build a survival network. Much like dating, building a network of like-minded people is less complicated that it first appears.
Often discussed on the show, the community you build around yourself can be the most powerful survival tool you have. However, when it comes to building a network of other peppers lots of people are left wondering what the best way is to going about it. Episode 42 dives into how to build a network of great people.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
- Finding other preppers through common interest activities.
- Activities that do lend themselves to finding other preppers.
- Pinging people’s interests.
- Crawl, walk, run when discussing preparedness with new people.
- Picking the right people for your survival network.
- Questions to ask yourself about people.
- Trusting your instincts.