Hosts Aaron and Jonathan are joined once again by Ron Davis of Confessions Of An EMS Newbie Podcast. Ron answers questions about CRP, First Aid, and what actions you need to take in the first few moments of a medical emergency.
CRP can mean the difference between life or death. You own it to yourself and love ones to get trained.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
- What do to when you find someone incapacitated.
- The basics of how to administering CRP.
- Who CRP has changed in the last few years.
- First Aid
- When to use Quick Clot
- What to keep in a first aid kit.
- Get trained.
- Confessions Of An EMS Newbie Podcast
- Super Sexy CPR (Sort of Work Safe)
- Super Sexy Abdominal Thrusts (Sort of Work Safe)
- Red Cross
- Israeli Battle Dressing
- American Red Cross Disaster & Emergency Kit