Hosts Aaron and Jonathan are joined by special guest Ron Davis host of Confessions Of An EMS Newbie Podcast. Ron shares five EMS expressions that will save your life and a slew of good information about Emergency Medicine.
- Who is Ron Davis?
- Saying #1, “If it is wet or sticky and not yours, don’t touch it.”
- Saying #2, “Hard, Fast, and Deep.”
- Saying #3, “All bleeding stops eventually.”
- Saying #4, “Air goes in and out. Blood goes round and round, any deviation from this is a problem.”
- Saying #5, “Vitals are.”
- Differences between CERT, Red Cross, EMT, Wilderness FR, and Paramedic Training
- Wilderness First Responder use in MCIs in Urban Settings
- CDC on Zombies
- Confessions Of An EMS Newbie
- Super Sexy CPR (probably not work safe)
- Individual Patrol Officer Kit
- Wilderness First Responders
- First responder courses usually offer more in-depth training on medical scenarios, dressing wounds, administering oxygen and immobilizing patients. First Responder Course Description
- Photographer & Model Podcast