Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the riots going on in Egypt, the Middle East, and Northern Africa. Jonathan - a UT Political Science and Anthropology Grad - explains what causes riots, the economic effects of the riots currently going on, and if we could see similar riots in the United States in the foreseeable future.
Spring is nearly upon us. For many that means they’re getting ready to venture back out into the woods–or they’re wondering out for the first time.
But gear can be expensive and confusing. So in this episode our resident outdoor gear expert, Marshal of GoingGear.com, gives us in insider information on your most important pieces of equipment.
Join us as he answers these camping gear questions:
- What makes one camping tent better than another?
- How do you evaluate the best camping tent for a person’s camping needs?
- Are hammock tents really any good?
- Are there two-person hammock tents?
- Can you camp in cold weather with a hammock tent?
- What are the different types of sleeping bags?
- Which kind of sleeping bag is right for which kind of situation?
- Is there a “best” type of sleeping back for all situations?
- What’s the best type of sleeping pad?
- And a lot more?