In this episode hosts Aaron and Jason interview female survival badass Alana Barfield. She's a life long survivalist/prepper both in a rural and urban setting. Listen now...
It’s veteran’s day 2015. This year we’re doing a special episode with Jeremy Paris, host of the Veteran Resource Podcast. Whether you are a vet or just want to find out about getting involved with organizations, you’ll get a lot out of this episode.
Typically folks in the survival podcast genre will talk about what it means to serve. And they may tell stories of their service. But we have something different that could help vets.
You see, the Veteran Resource Podcast was created to introduce veterans to Veteran Service Organizations. And as you find out in this episode there are THOUSANDS out there!
We’ve all heared of the Wounded Warrior project. But there are a lot more out there, it turns out. One is even focused on sustainable farming.
Veteran resource topics discussed:
- Jeremy’s service in the military
- How the the Veteran Resource Podcast got started?
- What is the mission his podcast?
- What keeps you inspired to do his show?
- How many veteran organizations are there?
- Why are there so many different veteran organizations?
- Why is it important to support veteran organizations?
- What are some of the different groups out there that people might want to get involved with?
- Can people who’ve never served get involved and volunteer?
- If someone wanted help support vets, would supporting one of these organizations be the best way?
- How would people go about evaluating a few organizations to find the one that’s right for them?