DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
In this episode hosts Aaron and Jason interview Dr. Mark “Merriweather” Vorderbruggen Ph.D. on foraging for wild edibles.
Foraging for wild edibles is a huge topic. And there are many myths and misinformation about the topic. Some could make you ill–some could have you pushing up daisies.
But in ‘Landscaping for the Zombie Apocalypse’ we discuss many of these myths. And, as always, have several laughs together.
Join us as we discuss:
- How to start learning wild edibles
- Developing an edible and medicinal landscape
- Can you survive off foraging wild edibles alone
- The myth of living off the land easily
- The myth of where the food is
- What will happen to wild game after a collapse
- The most common edible you walk past every day
- Preparing a plant to make tea
- How to pesticide company websites may be a huge
- wild edible resources
- All things mushrooms