In this episode hosts Aaron and Jason interview female survival badass Alana Barfield. She’s a lifelong survivalist/prepper both in a rural and urban setting.
Often women feel unrepresented in the community. Their voices don’t get heard enough. Their concerns and needs aren’t talked about regularly. However today we get a chance to hear from a female survivalist, and she takes on being women in the community.
And this is the first of at least two episodes with Alana. Soon we’ll also be interviewing her on a mysterious adventure and survival challenge she undertook. (We can’t talk about that yet, though.)
So join us as we discuss:
- Guns and women
- Female role models
- Raising a female survivalist
- Straddling the worlds of prepper and urbanite
- Learning wild edible foraging
- Unique issues for women in preparedness
- Dating as a survivalist woman