Author Gary Collins drops by. He’s going to share us his story of the RV life and the trials of living the simple life of a modern nomad.
People are flocking to the RV life, going off-grid, and working remotely. It’s about the freedom to live your life on your own terms and in your own way.
But this lifestyle isn’t simple. And it’s not without its pitfalls and the significant need for discipline.
In this episode, Gary shares his experiences, thoughts, and lessons on how to make it work for you.
The RV Life and Off-grid Topics Discussed
- What brought this whole RV life thing on for Gary?
- Why does he think RV living has exploded in recent years?
- How much of the year does he spend in an RV?
- What was the transition to living out of an RV was like?
- Did he do a buildout or go with off-the-shelf?
- How does he run his business from an RV and work out the kinks of working remotely?
- What was the biggest obstacle for him personally?
- What are some of the other obstacles he ran into living the RV life?
- How does being single and doing the RV thing work — do women look at him like he’s asking them if a rag smells like chloroform?
- Gary recently went through a brand refresh from the Primal Paleo Power Method to The Simple Life. Why the focus shift and renaming?
- Gary’s Website – The Simple Life Now
- His book on living the RV Life – The Simple Life Guide To RV Living: The Road to Freedom and the Mobile Lifestyle Revolution
- Past episode with Gary Collins on Going Off-Grid Successfully