Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss 6 preparedness mindsets for your mental spring cleaning. Faulty mindsets can lead to waisted energy, time, and money. They could even lead to being blindsided by something you didn’t think of.
- Killing the security blanket gear mentality.
- Understanding the difference between survival fiction and academic studies.
- Spirko Threat Probability Matrix a.k.a. “˜Disaster Matrix’
- Avoiding myopic preparedness.
- 360 Degree thinking for preparedness, people, and life.
- Organization and planning versus reaction.
Originally Aired: April 30th, 2012