Hosts Aaron and Jonathan do a survival year end review–ringing out 2012 and ringing their hands of 2013.
The raise is on. Will 2013 be worse for liberty, financial health, and over all well being?
As we close out 2012 and head into 2013 the outlook isn’t bright for the new year.
Tune is as we cover…
- The bleak outlook for liberty in 2013.
- The expansion of the Patriot Act.
- Gun control: It’s not just AR-15s.
- How violence is actually on the decline.
- The one trick ponies in Washington.
- Financial cliff
- Estate Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- What to expect:Â Our outlook for 2013.
- 1984 by George Orwell
- On Combat by Lt Col Dave Grossman (Ret.)
- Episode 8: NFA Weapons
- Harvard Law Study on crime rates and guns
- Mass killings on the decline
- Steven Pinker: The surprising decline in violence