In this episode Aaron and Jonathan deliver a post election Libertarian rant, surviving the next four years, and some topics guaranteed to piss some of you off.
Liberty is the cornerstone of survival. And in this post election cycle many people are concern (if not terrified) about what the next four years means for their survival.
But the reality is, we viscerally didn’t like either mainstream candidate. And we believe the road map to survival hasn’t changed, perhaps the pace is just quickened. Because they all sink.
So this episode dives into the fundamentals that may keep you safe and sound for the next four years. And keeps you safe and sound beyond the next four years.
And today we may piss off some of you. Maybe even to the point of never listening again. But… It’s going to be that kind of show today.
This episode has been archived. Go here to...
Listen now as we discuss…
- What happened to last week’s show?
- What does the next four years mean for survival?
- Blue Hats vs Green Hats
- Personal fiscal responsibility.
- Politics, the new religion.
- Personal responsibility of staying informed.
- Letting the information drive your passion. And not let your passion drive how you’re informed.
- Who’s Gary Johnson?
- Free pizza and 15 minutes more recess.
- Personal responsibility to get involved.
- Inactivity is activity.