Hosts Aaron and Jonathan do a survival year-end review–ringing out 2012 and ringing their hands of 2013.
Will 2013 be worse for liberty, financial health, and overall well-being?
As we close out 2012 and head into 2013 the outlook isn’t bright for the new year.
Tune is as we cover…
- The bleak outlook for liberty in 2013.
- The expansion of the Patriot Act.
- Gun control: It’s not just AR-15s.
- How violence is actually on the decline.
- The one trick ponies in Washington.
- Financial cliff
- Estate Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- What to expect: Our outlook for 2013.