Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the myth of perfect survival solutions. And how the pursuit can damage your preparedness going forward…
Whether you’re new to survival or if you are many years along, focusing on perfection often leaves survivalists chasing their own tail. It becomes a never ending quest that can lead to going over budget and not having well-rounded preps.
Tun in, turn on, and join us for a great conversation on…
Perfect Survival Topics:
- Current events and how they remind us to prepare for the likely.
- The perfect…
- Bug Out Vehicle
- Survival Guns
- Food Storage
- Bug Out Bags
- and other examples
- It all depends on what concerns you.
- Great thoughts on from a forum member.
- Cycles in dangerous and good times.
- Is preparedness worth it?
- The importance of being part of your urban survival community.