Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss their views on being physically fit, tips, and more…
Fitness–whether surviving a bad situation or simply improving your life–is an often overlooked aspect of many preppers’ plans. But is there a point to all our preparations if we ignore the heart attack looming around the corner? When disaster strikes will you be in the physical condition necessary to deal with the issue? You may be willing to die for your children, but are you willing to live for your children?
Disclaimer: We are not medical, fitness, wellness, or health care professionals. The views expressed in this episode are based on personal opinions. Before engaging in any exercise and or diet programs consult with a medical professional.
- 7 Tips for beginning a survival fitness program.
- Having a plan.
- Being consistent.
- Making small changes over time.
- Going slowly.
- Try many things to find the exercise program/type that’s right for you.
- Avoiding routine.
- Earning your rewards.
- Choosing the right trainer for your survival fitness plan.
- Understanding fitness minutiae.