After reviewing our preppes it’s time to review our mindsets. Survival starts first in our minds–after all. Where can faulty mindsets fail us? What can we do to better them?
Faulty mindsets can lead to waisted energy, time, and money. They could even lead to being blindsided by something you didn’t think of…
- Killing the security blanket gear mentality.
- Understanding the difference between survival fiction and academic studies.
- Spirko Threat Probability Matrix a.k.a. ‘Disaster Matrix’
- Avoiding myopic preparedness.
- 360 Degree thinking for preparedness, people, and life.
- Organization and planning versus reaction.