In this episode, your listener questions will be answered. We’ll discuss hiding your peppers, self-defense options for those with poor eyesight, short barrel rifle questions, and probably one of the hardest questions any of you have ever asked me.
- What is the most overlooked survival prep you come across?
- What skills do you practice most and what skills do you practice least?
- What do you feel is the single survival skill you need the most but have the least experience?
- What barrel length is best for 300 Blackout SBRs?
- If you live in an apartment or small home, how do you store your preps and keep them secret from prying eyes? And how do you keep them organized in a concise space?
- How can we get CERT (Fema’s Community Emergency Response Team) certified?
- After the November 8 presidential election, what will run out quicker canned goods or bullets?
- What are best home self-defense options for the legally blind?
- What are your thoughts on James Wesley Rawles recent post on strategies for buying guns and ammo after the election?