In this episode, we go back into the archives for lessons in homeschooling. This is part one of the two-part series on homeschooling with Suanna and Ron Davis. You’ll hear myths busted, challenges accepted, and how it works when one parent works and the other teachers.
E186 is a rebroadcast of E59, no longer in the public feed.
- Why is homeschooling children a viable option?
- Will my child be socially inept?
- Societal stigmas
- What are the pros and cons of homeschooling?
- Are there legal issues homeschoolers have to contend with?
- Does homeschooling hurt a child’s chances of getting into college?
- Where should parents start with homeschooling?