In this episode, we sit down with Stefan Gleason. He’s going to share with us his deep knowledge of the precious metals market. It’s a long overdue episode, and you’ll learn all the basics of buying gold or silver for your prepper stash.
Precious Metals for Preppers Topics:
- What role do precious metals play in a good preparedness plan?
- What was the Gold Standard?
- How has going off the Gold Standard impacted our paper money and inflation?
- What is the “War on Gold”?
- Would things ever get bad enough for us to need gold or silver for barter?
- What are the tax implications for doing business in gold or silver?
- How to get started with physical gold and silver?
- Gold vs. Silver for preppers: Why one over the other?
- What’s the best value — rounds, bars, or coins?
- Are rare, collectible, or proof coins a good buy or a dangerous venture?
- What’s the best gold or silver buying strategy for preppers?
- How do individuals sell gold and silver?
- How to choose a precious metals dealer.
- What are ETFs?
- Can you be the custodian and physically hold your gold or silver in an IRA?
- Get your Money Metals silver starter kit HERE.