In this episode, we sit down with author Dave Kershner. He’s going to tell us about his book series, how he came to writing, and a glimpse into how a global cascading civilization failure might happen.
Episode Topics Covered:
- Who is Dave Kershner?
- What’s his writing process like?
- What would life look like in a farming and food collapse?
- How could a food failure cause an economic collapse?
- How a food AND economic collapse could lead to a socio-political collapse?
- What do an EMP and a food collapse have to do with one another?
- How the heck does he keep all the moving parts of a story straight?
- What’s his go-to rifle?
- What’s his go-to zombie apocalypse comfort food?
- What apocalyptic scenario keeps Dave up at night?
- What does the future hold for Dave’s books?
This episode of the ITRH Book Club is brought to you by Audible. We are lovers of audio too. And listening has allowed us to finally get around to reading some of the greats in apocolyptic fiction. Here are two of our all time favorites:
Get your free audio book and 30-day Audible trial by going to Audibletrial.com/itrh. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. It is fast and easy.
But fair warning, you will become addicted!
Go to AudibleTrial.com/itrh and get started today!