In this episode, we sit down with the author of the Prepper Pete Series, Kermit Jones. We’re going to discuss teaching kids to prepare without scaring the crap out of them.
Kids Preparedness Topics Discussed:
- How does Kermit get into the “Writer’s Zone”?
- Why is he so heavily focus on kids books?
- What inspired him to write the book Prepper Pete Prepares?
- Why is teaching kids about preparedness important?
- Where does Prepper Pete Prepares start?
- What is the worst things parents can do when discussing preparedness with their kids?
- What changes about the way people prepare when they have kids?
Kids Preparedness Resources:
This episode of the ITRH Book Club is brought to you by Audible. We are lovers of audio too. And listening has allowed us to finally get around to reading some of the greats in apocalyptic fiction. Here are two of our all-time favorites:
Get your free audiobook and 30-day Audible trial by using the banner below. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. It is fast and easy.
But fair warning, you will become addicted!