In this ITRH book club episode, we sit down with author Bobby Akart. We discuss his books, how he came to being a prepper, and how he wraps preparedness lessons into his books for you.
Topics Discussed with author Bobby Akart:
- How did Bobby come to writing?
- What authors inspire him?
- How does the Brahmin series start?
- What is the “Prepping for Tomorrow” series about?
- How does he overcome the challenge of story telling and teaching at the same time?
- Why does he think his books resonated with so many people?
- What is he personally prepping for?
- What is his prepper pet peeve?
- What is his go to rifle?
- What can readers expect from him in the future?
This episode of the ITRH Book Club is brought to you by Audible. We are lovers of audio too. And listening has allowed us to finally get around to reading some of the greats in apocolyptic fiction. Here are two of our all time favorites:
Get your free audio book and 30-day Audible trial by going to Audibletrial.com/itrh. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. It is fast and easy.
But fair warning, you will become addicted!
Go to AudibleTrial.com/itrh and get started today!